" Engaging South Eastern European Parliamentarians in the fight against organised crime"
11-12 April 2006, Tirana, Albania
This seminar is the first one in the framework of two seminars. It takes place in the region in the spring 2006.
The second one will take place in the autumn/winter 2006 in Brussels.
The result of this first seminar shall be:
- strengthening the overview and knowledge of MPs of the respective committees on the fight against organised crime issue,
- bringing all Chairmen and parliamentary permanent staff reflecting on the fight against organised crime for the first time together,
- providing MPs first tools and advices, to be proofed before being summarized in an Handbook during the next autumn seminar in Brussels,
- enhancing the regional cooperation capacity of MPs and Parliaments’ permanent staff in their common work against organised crime,
- establishing a network among committees and European organisations in their common work against organised crime.
For any further information, please contact:
Ms. Estelle Carrelet de Loisy
Stability Pact for South Eastern Europe
Justice and Home Affairs Officer
Mob: +32 495 340 180
Mr. Christian Passin
Political Academy of the Austrian People Party
SEE Project Manager
Mob: +43 664 80 814 251
Mr. Johan Hommes
OSCE Presence in Albania
Parliamentary Project Manager
Mob: +355 68 206 9918